D-Series LED Area Luminaires
Your best choice for wider pole spacings,
superior uniformity and unmatched corner and
backlight cutoff control near property lines.
The D-Series family has been a favorite of industry professionals for use on exterior lighting projects. Now, the fully redesigned D-Series, is once again changing the game and bringing area lighting to a new level of excellence and performance. With 15 state-of-the-art optics to choose from, lighting designers have all the tools they need to effectively illuminate even the most challenging sites.
D-Series LED Area Lights
D-Series Area Size 0
DSX0 LED Area Luminaire
- Designed for pedestrian walkways
- 175W-400W MH Replacement
- 20+ years expected service life
- Applications- campuses, bike paths, walkways, retail sites
5,000 – 21,000 lumens
D-Series Area Size 1
DSX1 LED Area Luminaire
- 250W-750W MH Replacement
- Energy savings of up to 75% vs comparable metal halide luminaires
- Applications - parking lots, plazas, campuses, and streetscapes
7,000 – 35,000 lumens
D-Series Area Size 2
DSX2 LED Area Luminaire
- Designed for pedestrian walkways400-1000W MH replacement
- Energy savings up to 80% vs comparable metal halide luminaires
- Applications - car dealerships and large parking lots adjacent to malls, transit stations, grocery stores, home centers, and other big-box retailers
20,000 – 60,000 lumens
Superior Backlight Control
The D-Series LED Area Lights family offers fifteen optical distributions including our unmatched Backlight Control optics that reduce light behind poles while providing excellent forward and lateral projection. Poles can be strategically placed near adjacent property or boundary lines while achieving optimal curb line results. These and the wide selection of D-Series optical distributions allows you to create a lighting design that maximizes application efficiency and minimizes light trespass.
nLight® AIR Enabled Outdoor Luminaires
Using nLight® AIR wireless controls, the D-Series LED area luminaires can easily be grouped to respond to a single motion sensor detection event. This provides a superior end-user experience compared to stand-alone sensors and is the most cost-effective way to aid in energy code compliance.
- Embedded nLight® AIR controls do not require field assembly or additional wiring
- Out-of-the-box motion sensing and dusk to dawn photocontrol functionality
- From-the-ground smart phone commissioning with the CLAIRITY™ + Mobile App allows the luminaires to be wirelessly grouped such that all the luminaires in a group return to full power with a single detection event
- Luminaire output can be trimmed to meet the needs of the end-users and neighboring sites